Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finalized

I am once again past a milestone in my education:
I am done with finals, so my last semester as a wannabe is over.
My next semester, as I got my acceptance letter in the mail two weeks ago, I will be a nursing student.
Hells to the yeah.
That said, I have three and a half months of blissful freedom stretching out ahead of me.

I plan to start spending at least half my mornings - starting this weekend - out in the garden. There's always something to do in the garden.
Once summer truly hits and the lake starts to warm up, I'll garden until the sun gets brutal and then wander down to the beach and take a quick swim.
Then a shower, and then the rest of the day will be mine to kill.

The other half of my mornings will start either on my bike on the canal trail, or at the gym.

I will spend as much time as possible with family.

I will be happy.
Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment